THE THRILL OF RIDING STRIPPED TO ITS BARE ESSENCE
A modern take on what’s been putting big grins on the faces of Sportster® motorcycle riders for decades.
In Brief Dark Custom style. Corner-cranking performance. The blacked-out, stripped down look makes a bold understatement. The nimble handling, trademark rumble, and 70s retro-vibe tank put an exclamation point on it.
Iron 1200™ Motorcycle Features:
- Blacked out, 1200cc Evolution® V-Twin engine
- Authentic bold 70’s-inspired tank graphic
- New Fists in the wind attitude with black
- Mini-Apes Café solo seat
- Fixed speed screen
- Nine-spoke wheels that are black as night from rim to rubber to complement the Dark Custom look
- Blacked-out finishes from its powertrain to its air cleaner cover to its exhaust.
*Vehicles depicted may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. Specifications and prices listed may differ from specifications and prices of vehicles manufactured and delivered. All product descriptions are based on available information at the time of publication. Although such descriptions are believed correct, errors and changes can occur and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Road and Sport Harley-Davidson may make changes at any time to prices and specifications, and may change or discontinue models, without notice and without incurring any obligation. Attention: Vehicles in the configurations shown and many of the accessories described in this website may not be available for sale or use in some locations. Please check with us for complete product details and the latest information. Vehicles and colours are dependent on availability.
EVERY NEW BIKE FROM ROAD AND SPORT HARLEY-DAVIDSON INCLUDES
- 24/7 Harley® Road Side Assist
- 2 Year, Unlimited Kilometer Warranty
- Harley® Smart Security System
- 1 Year International Hog Membership
- Road and Sport™ Rewards Program
- Low-Cost Harley-Davidson® Insurance Privileges
- Great Service from a Professional Team
- Delivery available Nationwide - We come to you or we fly you to us
FIND OUT MORE
GOT QUESTIONS OR YOU WANT TO TRADE-IN YOUR BIKE, JUST FILL THIS FORM AND WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org When emailing us with enquiries please include your contact phone number so we can call you without delay.
Contact Pete or Tristan today for friendly personal service.