MOTORCYCLE SERVICE DEPARTMENT CO-ORDINATOR
Road and Sport Harley-Davidson are the sole Waikato Harley-Davidson Authorised Dealership. An opportunity exists to join our team as a customer service Co-Ordinator for our busy and up to date Service Department.
A proven high level of customer service skill is essential as our customer interaction is a focus of this business. The key role is to schedule and control the flow of customer service work from initial contact with customer through to final invoice completion. Your aim is to engage and deliver a very high level of service with our customers and to work as a team with our factory trained Harley-Davidson Technicians.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Professional customer service experience
- Customer service is a priority to you
- Be able to work under pressure
- Be able to self-manage and have a high level of organisational experience
- To be a team player with a strong work ethic
- Computer knowledge at no less than Intermediate level
- A Full Permanent NZ resident
HOURS OF WORK
- Monday – Friday 8am – 5.30pm and every 2nd Saturday 9am – 4pm
If you feel that you would like to be a part of a professional, exciting, fun and team orientated business, with a strong work ethic please apply with a cover letter and CV to email@example.com