AUTHENTIC THROWBACK SOUL MEETS A MODERN RIDE
Starting at $19,750NZD
A new school twist on the choice ride for those who know how to have fun.
Retro cool. Modern swagger. Commands attention with a bulldog stance, beefy forks and that classic peanut tank with 70s flair. Starts with a low, rumbling flurry of black and chrome, finishes with a metal-flake uppercut.
Forty-Eight® Special Motorcycle Features:
- Chrome powertrain bottom-end shows off the 1200 Evolution® engine
- Authentic bold 70’s-inspired tank graphic and badge shows the bike’s retro roots
- A balance of blacked-out and chrome finishes give it that authentic custom attitude
- A bulldog stance with a slammed speedometer and peanut tank, massive triple clamps, and 49mm front forks
- New Fists in the wind attitude with Tallboy® handlebars
- A ribbed, solo-style seat for all-day cruising comfort while maintaining the bike’s minimalist style
- Features an Emulsion rear shock with a screw pre-load adjuster that soaks up every bump the street throws your way, and easily adjusts to fit your riding style
- Split nine-spoke wheels that are black as night from rim to rubber to compliment the Dark Custom look
*Vehicles depicted may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. Specifications and prices listed may differ from specifications and prices of vehicles manufactured and delivered. All product descriptions are based on available information at the time of publication. Although such descriptions are believed correct, errors and changes can occur and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Road and Sport Harley-Davidson may make changes at any time to prices and specifications, and may change or discontinue models, without notice and without incurring any obligation. Attention: Vehicles in the configurations shown and many of the accessories described in this website may not be available for sale or use in some locations. Please check with us for complete product details and the latest information. Vehicles and colours are dependent on availability.
FIND OUT MORE
GOT QUESTIONS OR YOU WANT TO TRADE-IN YOUR BIKE, JUST FILL THIS FORM AND WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org When emailing us with enquiries please include your contact phone number so we can call you without delay.
Contact Pete or Tristan today for friendly personal service.